Powers and Responsibilities of the Administrative Officer
(1) To be responsible for administration of the Campus / University.
(2) To Channel Vendor management.
(3) Ensure security arrangements and safety requirements at the Campus/University.
(4) Maintain records and documentation pertaining to the work area.
(5) To look after the maintenance of the services and ensure optimization.
(6) Maintenance of housekeeping services and their records.
(7) Maintain and ensure fleet organization and upkeep.
(8) Liaison with local bodies.
(9) Maintain discipline amongst the students.
(10) To advise on the matters related with overall administration as and when needed.
(11) Graduate with 10 years plus experience.
Powers and responsibilities of the Controller of Examination:
(1) The Controller of Examination shall be the Principal Officer in-charge to conduct examination, tests and the declaration result. He shall discharge his functions under the direct superintendence, direction and guidance of the Vice-Chancellor. In the absence of COE by virtue of any reason anyone from ACOE(s) recommended by Vice-Chancellor will look-after the work of COE in addition to his own work;
(2) COE shall be a full time salaried officer of the University and will report to the Vice-Chancellor. ACOE(s) shall be a full time salaried officer of the University and will report to the COE;
(3) The COE will be the supervisor of Examination Committee constituted by the Academic Council;
(4) The Controller of the Examinations may inform the proceeding of Examination Committee to the Academic Council as and when required;
(5) The Controller of Examinations shall be responsible for making all the arrangements necessary for holding examinations, tests and timely declaration of results;
(6) Subject to prior approval of the Vice-Chancellor, the Controller of Examinations shall perform the following duties and responsibilities namely:-
a) To prepare academic calendar including examination schedule and implement the same;
b) To appoint examiners and moderators as prescribed in the rules & regulations;
c) To arrange for printing of question papers and answer books and their safe custody;
d) To arrange to evaluation and to process the results;
e) To arrange for timely declaration and publication of result and to refer, if, deem necessary any matter before the examination committee prior to declaration of results;
f) To postpone or cancel examination in part or in whole, in the event where such need arises;
g) To ensure confidentiality and to make assessment/ improvement in the process of the University examination/ evaluation;
h) To finalize the mode of examination for different courses in consultation with concerned Faculty/ School/ Department/ Academic Council;
i) To appoint external agency(s)/ observer(s) for conducting and monitoring the examinations;
j) To appoint external agency(s)/ evaluator(s) for evaluation of examination;
k) To submit report regarding examination(s) to the Vice-Chancellor;
(7) The Controller of Examinations shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him, from time to time, by the Vice-Chancellor;
(8) In the absence of the COE/ ACOE(s), his duties shall be performed by any officer or teacher of the University as assigned by the Vice-Chancellor.
(9) Postgraduate preferably Doctorate in Management with 15 years of experience
(10) As per UGC guidelines
Powers and Responsibilities of the Dean
(1) The Dean shall preside at all the internal meetings of
d. College and
shall ensure that various decisions of the authorities are implemented;
(2) He shall have the right to be present and to speak at the meeting of Academic Council for representing his faculty/ institute/ school/ college but shall have no right to vote there unless he is a member thereof;
(3) If a casual vacancy occurs in the office of the Faculty/ Institute/ School/ College, the senior most person of the Faculty/ Institute/ School/ College concerned shall perform the duties of the Dean/ Director/ Principal until a regular arrangement is made by the Vice-Chancellor;
(4) The Dean/ Director/ Principal of the Faculty/ Institute/ School/ College has the following duties and powers:
a) He shall preside at all the meetings of the Board of Faculty and shall see that the various decisions of the Board of Faculty are implemented;
b) He shall be responsible for bringing the academic, financial, and other needs of the faculty to the notice of the Vice-Chancellor;
c) He shall take necessary measures for proper custody and maintenance of libraries, laboratories and all other assets of the departments comprised in the faculty/ institute/ school/ college.
d) Doctorate in the relevant field with 10 years of experience
(5) As per UGC guidelines
1. The Finance Officer shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed or may be required from time to time by the University and Court;
2. The Finance officer shall exercise general supervision over the funds of the University and shall have such powers and responsibilities as may be delegated or assigned to him by the Executive Council, the Finance Committee, the Vice-Chancellor or the Registrar;
3. The Finance Officer will be responsible for collecting all the incomes, disburse the payments and maintain the accounts for the purpose of the University;
4. The Finance Officer may advice in any financial matter to the University officials either suo moto or on his advice being sought;
5. The Finance Officer shall keep a constant watch on the state of the cash and bank balances, and on the state of investments;
6. The Finance Officer shall report to the Vice-Chancellor;
7. As per UGC guidelines
Marketing Manager / Executive
- Liaising and networking with Education Consultant/Coaching Centers/School Principals;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the work and the campaign;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Organising photo shoots;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating Students/Consultant/Principals databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues;
- Touring Jobs Travel Outside State/Country for Marketing Admission Activity;
- Mainly Marketing Person for Bihar, North-East, J&K City offices;
- Must have their own vehicles.
Salary: Best in the Industry.
Experience: 1 - 4 years.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Handle correspondence, documents and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
- Co-ordinate with different department on behalf of Director.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc. to produce correspondence and documents, to preparing Presentation and Report (typing, compiling, editing, designing and printing) and to maintain records, spreadsheets.
- Arranging in-house events.
- Booking Rooms and Travel arrangements for management, executives and customers including: Air travel, ground transportation and accommodations and making booking Tracker.
Powers and responsibilities of the Pro Vice-Chancellor:
(1) The Pro Vice-Chancellor would have a Management role following upon various areas of the University such as
a. teaching and learning,
b. research, student’s affairs,
c. resource development,
d. market development,
e. networking with industry and
f. introduction and development of new courses;
(2) The Pro Vice-Chancellor shall assist the Vice-Chancellor
a. in respect of such matters as may be specified by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time and
b. shall also exercise such powers and perform such functions as may be delegated to him by the Vice-Chancellor;
(3) In the absence of the Vice-Chancellor the Pro Vice-Chancellor shall execute the duties and powers of the Vice-Chancellor.
(4) Doctorate with 15 years experience in academic administration and teaching.
(5) As per UGC guidelines
Powers and responsibilities of the Registrar:
(1) All contracts shall be signed and all documents and records shall be authenticated by the Registrar on the behalf of the University;
(2) The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed or may be required from time to time by the Court, Executive Council and Vice-Chancellor;
(3) The Registrar shall be responsible for the due custody of the records and the common seal of the University and shall be bound to place before the Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor, or any other authority, all such information and documents as may be necessary for transaction of their business;
(4) The Registrar shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Act, Statutes and Rules & Regulations;
(5) The Registrar shall be the ex-officio secretary of the Court, the Executive Council, the Academic Council, the Finance Committee and other authorities and bodies as may be constituted by or under the Act , the Statutes and the Rules & Regulations;
(6) To conduct the official correspondence on behalf of the authorities of the University;
(7) To make agenda and issue notices, circulate the same among the officials and staff, with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor;
(8) To represent the University in suits or proceedings by or against the University, signs powers of attorney and the plead in such cases or depute his representative for this purpose;
(9) To enter into agreements, contracts on behalf of the University and make amendments and alterations in the terms of such agreements or contracts as may be directed by the Executive Council;
(10) To sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the University;
(11) To submit information, reports and documents to the Government and interact with the State Government, Central Government, University Grants Commission and other Government bodies;
(12) Subject to the provisions of the Act, Statutes and Rules & Regulations, the Registrar shall have disciplinary control over all employees of the University, other than the Officers of the University;
(13) The power to take disciplinary Action shall include the power to order dismissal, removal, reduction in rank, reversion, termination or compulsory retirement of an employee, and shall also include the power to suspend such employee during pending inquiry, if any;
(14) No order shall be made except after an inquiry in which the employee has been informed of the charges against him and given a reasonable opportunity of being heard in respect of those charges and where it is proposed after such inquiry, to impose on him any such penalty, until he has been given a reasonable opportunity of making representation on the penalty proposed, but only on the basis of the evidence adduced during such inquiry. Provided that this shall not apply in the following cases, notwithstanding that the order is based on any charge (including a charge of misconduct or inefficiency), if such order does not disclose on its face that it was passed on such basis :
a) An order of reversion of an officiating promotion to his substantive rank;
b) An order of termination of service of a temporary employee;
c) An order of compulsory retirement of an employee after he attains the age of sixty years;
d) An order of suspension;
(15) The Registrar shall report to the Vice-Chancellor.
(16) As per UGC guidelines
SEO/Online Marketing Executive
- Provide digital expertise to drive understanding and investment in new and emerging media, to better engage with its audiences and manage the organisations brand and online reputation.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Establish systems and processes to enable colleagues across the business to develop and maintain communications through the web within the agreed guidelines and policies.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Manage the redesign of the company website and Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Needs to achieve target sales through digital marketing
- Needs to have passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role
- Self-starter that can succeed under limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new changes in technology
- Strong knowledge and experience in PPC & SEO
- Minimum of 3 years of professional digital marketing / Online Marketing experience is a must.
Knowledge on SEO, SNO, SMM, B2B & B2C, PPC Campaigns, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing
Email Etiquettes, Blogging & Absence, Digital Marketing,
1. Qualification-Graduation/MBA, good communication & computer skills
2. Experience- minimum 3yrs
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,60,000 P.A. + Attractive incentives
- Tele Callers for ENGLISH and HINDI Language.
- Candidates residing around South Delhi will be preferred.
- Handle duties related to Front Office, handling visitor management, handling calls.
- The candidates must be fluent in English.
- The candidates will be required to make calls to students and convert them into admissions.
- Handsome salary with high incentives.
- Able to handle clients as well as inbound calls.
- Day & Night Shift
- Female preferred
1. Qualification- Graduates, good communication and computer skills
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,50,000 P.A. + attractive incentives