Powers and responsibilities of the Pro Vice-Chancellor:
- The Pro Vice-Chancellor would have a Management role following upon various areas of the University such as:
- a. teaching and learning,
- b. research, student’s affairs,
- c. resource development,
- d. market development,
- e. networking with industry and
- f. introduction and development of new courses;
- The Pro Vice-Chancellor shall assist the Vice-Chancellor
- a. in respect of such matters as may be specified by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time and
- b. shall also exercise such powers and perform such functions as may be delegated to him by the Vice-Chancellor;
- In the absence of the Vice-Chancellor the Pro Vice-Chancellor shall execute the duties and powers of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Doctorate with 15 years experience in academic administration and teaching.
- As per UGC guidelines
Email your detailed bio-data along with photograph at [email protected]